Your Power to Bring Fusion-Soniors Wanted!
When blockchain has been revolutionizing all industries, Filecoin, the world’s largest zero-knowledge proof network, allows everyone more possibilities in the digital economy. Over the past year, SINSO network has developed from zero to one. As a key ecosystem partner of Protocol Labs, SINSO is the most advanced Layer 2 infrastructure for Filecoin. At present, SINSO has gradually established multi-language communities including English, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese and so on, exerting influence in the globe.
To continuously expand SINSO’s global influence and promote the long-term development of SINSO ecology, we hereby launched the Global Recruitment program for Soniors. We welcome all extraordinary heroes with professional skills to join us as Soniors.
Sonior is the collective name for a group of contributors to the SINSO ecosystem.
In SINSO ecology, each Sonior has an exclusive number for his/her decentralized identity. As a superfan and supporter of SINSO, Sonior voluntarily contributes to the SINSO ecosystem in all-around ways. As long as you have certain skills in technical programming, translation, copy editing, visual design, community management, etc., you can apply to be Sonior.
To be highlighted, one of the key requirements for being a Sonior is that you are taking a real interest in the Filecoin ecosystem and the SINSO network. Sonior’s responsibilities can be concluded as to make SINSO stronger and more influential through voluntary contributions within and outside the SINSO community. Through related activities and tasks, you will have many opportunities to deeply understand SINSO and sharpen your professional skills. The exciting thing is that your expertise will bring SINSO network to a wider public and empower SINSO ecosystem.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Sonior family, read on for more details on Sonior recruitment.
Responsibilities for different Sonior categories as described follows, you are qualified if any one applies to you.
1. Technical volunteer: Can use technical programming expertise to carry out ecological construction and node building for SINSO project;
2. Volunteer copywriter: Can edit or create manuscripts in cooperation with SINSO project development plan, publicize SINSO with your own content and expand SINSO’s influence;
3. Volunteer translator: To promote SINSO in the languages you are good at on multiple platforms and bring diversified attention to SINSO;
4. Design volunteer: Launch relevant design works based on SINSO products and technologies, including posters, long pictures, emojis, videos and other high-quality content in any form;
5. Community Boost volunteer: to add/invite new users/followers to SINSO official community and help them better understand SINSO;
6. Community management volunteer: Actively lead and participate in topic discussions in SINSO community, conduct community management, timely answer questions and feedback, clean up scam/spam, and create a good community atmosphere.
As a Sonior, you will reap:
1.The opportunities to keep track of SINSO’s major developments and keep up with the project and ecological trends;
2. Regularly airdropped benefits, and the priority to participate in SINSO activities;
3. Sonior Points that can accumulate to redeem for SINSO token rewards (for selected active Soniors);
4. Networking opportunities in the globe and the SINSO community, and to directly converse with the core team.
5. The opportunity to be a SINSO consultant.
For SINSO-related tasks, any Sonior can take multiple Sonior categories. The more contributions they make, the more points and rewards they will receive. We will give exclusive SINSO rewards to the top 20 according to the monthly ranking of Sonior Points.
About application and review:
1. Online application, enter Google form below to fill in your information. Tips: Please note down your skills, related advantages, and experience, to show your talent.
Application link: https://sinso.io/member.html
2. Online review, we will review the application within 10 working days after receiving it. Staff will contact you if the application is approved.
Recruitment period: March 9, 2022 — December 30, 2022
Sonior Global Recruitment is now in full operation. We are looking forward to your joining SINSO to start a new journey to explore Web3.0!